Clinical Small Animal Internal Medicine is a comprehensive, clinically relevant reference to all aspects of small animal internal medicine.
* Presents clinically oriented yet complete information on internal medicine
* Covers all aspects of small animal internal medicine, with a user-friendly format for easy access
* Includes coverage of general medicine topics not covered in other internal medicine books, in addition to comprehensive internal medicine coverage
* Divided into brief topics to allow for faster information retrieval, with a uniform layout for all disease chapters for ease of use
* Provides access to a companion website with video clips, additional images, and regular updates
* Offers the ability to ask the editor questions