This fourth edition keeps readers up-to-date on recent developments in the field, including microvascular techniques, minimally invasive cosmetic procedures, and unique applied technologies.
The latest, most comprehensive facial plastic surgery
- Clinical insights from luminaries in the field of facial plastic and reconstructive surgery
- 2,000 high-quality images and illustrations are demonstrating key concepts
- Chapters divided into six main sections to aid rapid reference
- Along with comprehensive surgical chapters, the text addresses practical issues driving changes in facial plastic surgery practice: ethnic variations, anti-aging strategies, ambulatory surgical concerns, and evidence-based decision making
- More than 30 videos demonstrating the latest procedures and techniques on Thieme’s MediaCenter
- New chapters on African rhinoplasty, facial paralysis treatment, evidence-based facial plastic surgery, tissue engineering, costal rib utilization techniques, and face transplants