This handy resource is small enough to carry around during rounds and is particularly useful for orthopedic surgeons and neurosurgeons in training. The reader-friendly format also makes it an excellent reference book.
Complete overview of current concepts in spine surgery.
- Written by highly renowned spine surgeons
- Comprehensive book that offers a well-rounded perspective on surgical and on nonsurgical management of spine-related conditions and disease in adult and pediatric patients
- Succinct layout enables cover-to-cover reading and study prep for board examinations
- New chapters on surgical positioning and neuro-monitoring
- Updates on minimally invasive surgical techniques, bone physiology, and biologics
- Key references offer more in-depth insight on topics
- Full color presentation with several hundred exquisitely crafted illustrations