The expertly written and richly illustrated text, coupled with the remarkable video compilation, enable surgeons to augment skills, overcome challenges, perfect surgical techniques, and successfully manage even the most complex cases. Master orthopaedic surgeons present state-of-the art approaches for treating traumatic injuries from life-threatening injuries to the more routine.
Quintessential reference featuring state-of-the-art surgical videos
- This impressive, multimedia resource is an invaluable, must-have tool, and also provides a fundamental resource for board-exam preparation
- Throughout 36 chapters and professionally produced videos, cutting-edge concepts and step-by-step guidance are provided
- More than 150 high-quality surgical videos offer a superb learning tool, providing ample opportunity to watch, listen, and acquire new insights from orthopaedic experts as they perform a wide array of surgeries
- More than 1500 first-rate illustrations, diagrams, and radiographic studies
- More extensive video library on Thieme’s MediaCenter