Acclaimed for its unsurpassed readability and manageable scope, Ashcraft’s Pediatric Surgery presents authoritative, practical guidance on treating the entire range of general surgical and urological problems in infants, children, and adolescents. State-of-the-art, expert coverage equips you to implement all the latest approaches and achieve optimal outcomes for all of your patients.
- Make the most effective use of today’s best open and minimally invasive techniques, including single-site umbilical laparoscopic surgery, with guidance from internationally recognized experts in the field.
- Focus on evidence-based treatments and outcomes to apply today’s best practices.
- Stay current with timely topics thanks to brand-new chapters on Choledochal Cyst and Gallbladder Disease, Tissue Engineering, and Ethics in Pediatric Surgery, plus comprehensive updates throughout.
- Hone and expand your surgical skillsby watching videosof minimally invasive procedures for recto urethral fistula, biliary atresia, laparoscopic splenectomy, uterine horn, and more.
- Grasp the visual nuances of surgery from over 1,000 images depicting today’s best surgical practices.
- Take it with you anywhere! Access the full text, video clips, and more online atExpert Consult