Step by step, Greenspan's provides clinically relevant coverage of metabolic bone disease, pancreatic hormones and diabetes mellitus, hypoglycemia, obesity, geriatric endocrinology, and many other diseases and disorders. Supporting this essential material is a handy appendix of normal hormone reference ranges.
* Concise, balanced coverage of both scientific and clinical principles
* The best source for current concepts in endocrine pathophysiology to aid clinical decision making
* Important new approaches to the medical management of endocrine disorders, including therapeutic recommendations
* The most practical, current insights into diagnostic testing
* More than 270 full-color illustrations and clinical photographs