The most comprehensive UK Adult Nursing core text, now in its fourth edition, for the next generation of nurses...
This best-selling textbook has been fully revised by a team of experienced nurses for nurses focusing on the issues that are important to them. It provides a comprehensive source of the knowledge and skills required for competent, evidence-based nursing practice. High quality nursing care is patient-centred, knowledgeable and based on the best available evidence. This book will help you to achieve that.
- Key nursing issues summarise each chapter and enable you to check your understanding
- Interactive Reflection and Evidence-based practice boxes help make links between theory and practice
- A Reflection and Learning feature in each chapter to help you consider your learning and professional development and how you can use it to enhance patient/client care
- Now in full colour
- A customisable electronic version of the book, which makes searching for information easy and accessible
- An exciting companion website including:
- Self-test quiz questions with full explanations with the answers
- Critical-thinking questions with outline answers
- Full colour photographs, diagrams, tables and care plans
- Hyper-linked references
- All the images from the book
- Increased prominence of nursing and health promotion