Bereits im Bestand
Atlas of Endovascular Venous Surgery
Expert Consult - Online
Expand your surgical skills with Atlas of Endovascular Venous Surgery, by Dr. Jose Almeida. This easy-to-access, highly visual reference offers the comprehensive, step-by-step guidance you need to achieve optimal outcomes in the surgical treatment of venous disorders. Detailed, full-color intraoperative illustrations and high-quality video clips capture key teaching moments, allowing you to better understand the nuances of surgery and equipping you to perform cutting-edge procedures and enhance your practice. The latest in laser-assisted distal stripping procedures, new devices for the treatment of venous reflux, and an evidence-based summary of the American Venous Forum guidelines are among many hot topics covered. What's more, you can access the fully searchable, complete text - along with image and video libraries - online at www.expertconsult.com.
- See exactly how to proceed with high-quality, intraoperative videos that capture crucial teaching moments and provide a walkthrough of endovascular procedures.
- Access the full text, illustrations, video library, and more online at www.expertconsult.com.
- Get clinical anatomy reviews for each procedure through full-color illustrations depicting key anatomy and anatomic approaches to venous surgeries.
- Understand the correlation between imaging studies, anatomy, and surgical views by examining anatomy as seen in imaging modalities used during surgery - ultrasound, CT and MRI.
- Effectively apply the latest knowledge, techniques, and technologies including LADS (laser assisted distal stripping), new devices for the treatment of venous reflux such as ClosureFAST, evidence-based summaries of guidelines from the American Venous Forum, and more!