Bereits im Bestand
Anesthesia Secrets E-Book
Anesthesia Secrets, 4th Edition by James Duke, MD has the quick answers you need for practice and review. It uses the popular question-and-answer format of the Secrets Series® to make essential guidance easy to reference and study. A list of the Top 100 Secrets in anesthesiology lets you review the most frequently encountered board review questions at a glance; and an informal tone, user-friendly format, and pocket size make the book both convenient and portable.
- A section on the Top 100 Secrets in anesthesiology provides you with a high-yield overview of essential material for study or self assessment.
- A question-and-answer format, Key Points boxes, bulleted lists, mnemonics, and a two-color page layout make information remarkably easy to reference and review.
- Practical tips from the authors provide valuable insights into best practices.
- The book's portable size lets you carry it comfortably in your lab coat pocket.
- Thorough updates throughout equip you with the most up-to-date information on all areas of anesthesia, including the most current standards of care.