'Basics in Hip and Knee Arthroplasty' is a comprehensive compilation of basic steps to be regimented before, during and after primary hip and knee reconstruction in arthritic patients. Often this information is scattered and difficult to acquire even after exploring Internet and multiple references. It should benefit Fellows, beginners and once-in-a-while Arthroplasty Surgeons of hip and knee to plan surgery, select correct implant and execute the job to the level of perfection.
- 'The night before' book for the beginners, wherein review of literature and other theoretical jargon are avoided.
- Practical surgery tips, explained through figures, are the forte of this book.
- Contains specialty work from leading authorities in the field, like Thomas P. Sculco, Douglas A. Dennis and Javad Parvizi.
- Uses 'My trolley' concept, which pictorially explains usage of critical tools, to make art of Primary Hip & Knee Replacement an enjoyable experience.
- Videos accessible through EEB Shelf App on Radiological Planning in THA | Tips and Pearls in THA | TKA in Stiff Knee | Osteophytectomy for Varus TKR | Varus TKR-SMCL - Needling Technique | Subperiosteal Release of SMCL | Cementing in TKA | Patellar Resurfacing in TKA | Unicompartmental Knee Arthroplasty | Rotating Platform TKA | Tibial Bumpectomy for Varus TKR | Autologous Bone Graft Technique.
New to this Edition: Chapter on 'Varus Knee Deformities', six more Videos and additional pages to accommodate the demand to increase size of some vital Figures, which can clarify better.