Bereits im Bestand
Carol J. Buck
2014 ICD-9-CM for Physicians, Volumes 1 and 2, Standard Edition - E-Book
Elsevier and the American Medical Association have partnered to co-publish this ICD-9-CM reference by Carol J. Buck!
Code more efficiently and effectively with Carol J. Buck's 2014 ICD-9-CM for Physicians: Volumes 1 and 2, Standard Edition. Designed by coders for coders, this reference combines Netter's Anatomy illustrations and the Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting. Its format makes it easy to access the ICD-9-CM information you need to stay up-to-date and ensure the most accurate billing and optimal reimbursement in physician-based and outpatient coding settings. In addition, you can take this resource into your certification exams for enhanced testing support!
- An exclusive focus on ICD-9-CM Volumes 1 & 2 provides clear, concise coverage of physician-based and hospital outpatient coding essentials.
- Unique! Netter's anatomy art is included in the front of the book and cross referenced where appropriate within the Tabular list to help you understand complex anatomic information and how it may affect coding.
- Use Additional Digit(s) symbol in the Index identifies codes that require an additional digit and serves as a reminder to check the Tabular list to prevent inaccurate coding out of the index.
- Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting (OGCRs) are listed and also integrated within the code set, providing fast, easy access to the official coding rules.
- Symbols and highlights identify new, revised, and deleted material as well as government material needing special considerations, including:
- Not First-Listed Diagnosis
- Use Additional Digit(s)
- Includes and Excludes
- Use Additional
- Code First
- Additional elements within specific codes provide you with useful hints, tips, and definitions to supply additional coding instruction and aid in understanding difficult terminology, diseases and conditions, or coding in a specific category.
- Codingupdates.com companion website includes ICD-9-CM coding updates, an ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM crosswalk, and MS-DRG information.