Bereits im Bestand
Carol J. Buck
2014 ICD-10-PCS Draft Edition
Code more efficiently and effectively with Carol J. Buck's 2014 ICD-10-PCS Draft Edition. Designed by coders for coders, this reference combines Netter's Anatomy illustrations and the Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting. It simplifies procedure coding to ensure the most accurate billing and optimal reimbursement for inpatient medical services. Full-color images and clear explanations of A&P, pathology, and medical terminology make it easy to develop the knowledge needed to assign the appropriate ICD-10-PCS codes.
- Complete coverage of ICD-10-PCS codes prepares coders for the new code set replacing ICD-9-CM Volume 3.
- ICD-10-PCS Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting (OGCRs) are included for fast, easy access to the official coding rules.
- Unique! Full-color Netter's anatomy art helps you understand complex anatomic information and how it may affect coding.
- Age and Sex edits from the Definition of Medicare Code Edits denote codes that are used only with patients of a specific age or sex.
- NEW! Updated 2014 Draft Code set.