Bereits im Bestand
William P. Chen
Asian Blepharoplasty and the Eyelid Crease E-Book
Ideal for oculoplastic, facial plastic and cosmetic dermatologic surgeons, Dr. Chen's Asian Blepharoplasty and the Eyelid Crease was designed to help you master the latest techniques used in this highly popular surgery. Comprehensively updated, this multimedia resource features the addition of eight new chapters covering today's most advanced concepts; and enhanced full-color artworks. You'll have access to all the core knowledge necessary in offering spectacular results for those patients undergoing this complex and intricate procedure.
- Offers comprehensive coverage of anatomy, surgical approaches, and revision surgery from complications.
- Over 450 illustrations deliver step-by-step visual guidance.
- Extensive collection of case studies with before and after patient photos.
- Appendix tables and comprehensive references provide quick access to key information.
- Pearls and pitfalls throughout highlight the most important aspects of each chapter.
- New chapters provide coverage of lid-crease function and dynamics; the merits and pitfalls of epicanthoplasty and the use of permanent buried sutures; the most optimal techniques used in performing Asian eyelid surgery; and newer partial-incision techniques.
- Full-color artwork shows three-dimensional representations of key anatomy and procedural steps.
- Focused update highlights the complications related to lid crease placement, skin removal, and epicanthoplasty.
- A total of 30 comprehensive videos cover primary surgery through to revisional procedures and can be viewed step-by-step or as an entire sequence.
- Medicine eBook is accessible on a variety of devices.