Bereits im Bestand
Adams' Coding and Reimbursement - E-Book
A Simplified Approach
Combining the basics of coding, insurance, and reimbursement in one concise text, this reader-friendly resource is your key to understanding the fundamentals of medical billing and coding. Clearly organized, full-color chapters guide you through the entire coding and claims process, detailing coding rules and applications, insurance guidelines, and the reimbursement system, all accompanied by real-world practice to help you apply what you've learned in the field!
- Highlighted examples illustrate concepts in realistic medical office settings to enhance your understanding.
- Coding exercises teach you how to correctly code using the ICD-9-CM and CPT-4 manuals.
- Test Your Knowledge questions within each chapter help you assess your strengths and weaknesses and prepare for exams.
- Critical thinking problems challenge you to apply chapter concepts to common coding scenarios.
- Code It and Claim It! software familiarizes you with a professional coding claim interface similar to programs you'll use on the job and provides real-world practice with actual patient cases.
- Key term lists and an extensive glossary reinforce your understanding of important coding and insurance terminology.
- NEW application exercises help you put your knowledge of coding and reimbursement into practice.