Bereits im Bestand
Diagnosis in Chinese Medicine E-Book
A Comprehensive Guide
- Provides a clinical understanding of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Offers an unparalleled depth of information that is meticulously cross-referenced
- Includes all the signs and symptoms, however subtle, that a modern patient may present in the clinic
- Provides clinical experience and understanding from a leader in the field of Chinese medicine
- Clearly outlines the decision-making options in key situations to help readers through the most challenging topics
- Logically organized so readers can quickly find the information they need in clinical situations
Giovanni Maciocia is one of the most highly-regarded and respected authors and lecturers in the West. He is Visiting Associate Professor at the Nanjing University of Traditional Chinese Medicine and has many years of experience in teaching and practice. Giovanni trained initially in the UK and then in China, learned Chinese to be able to study from original Chinese texts, and was one of the first practitioners and authors to introduce Chinese medicine in a clear and accessible way to a Western student audience.
Giovanni Maciocia has written other best-selling books under the Elsevier Churchill Livingstone imprint - The Practice of Chinese Medicine: The Treatment of Diseases with Acupuncture and Chinese Herbs, 2e (ISBN 978-0443074905), Diagnosis in Chinese Medicine: A Comprehensive Guide, 1e (ISBN 9780443064487), The Channels of Acupuncture: Clinical Use of the Secondary Channels and Eight Extraordinary Vessels, 1e (ISBN 9780443074912), The Psyche in Chinese Medicine: Treatment of Emotional and Mental Disharmonies with Acupuncture and Chinese Herbs, 1e (ISBN 9780702029882), and Obstetrics and Gynecology in Chinese Medicine, 2e (ISBN 9780443104220).