The premier online resource for otolaryngology - head and neck surgery
Thieme eOtolaryngology is a unique online resource providing the global otolaryngology community with unprecedented access to Thieme’s entire otolaryngology collection.
This powerful platform enables you to search for procedures you want to brush up on, confirm references for your writing, find visuals for your presentations, and much more! From the publisher you trust, Thieme eOtolaryngology will be your go-to reference for otolaryngology content and will change the way you obtain clinical information - making it easier, faster, and more efficient than ever before.
Thieme eOtolaryngology is a continuously growing resource with new otolaryngology content being added as soon as the latest titles are available.
Thieme eOtolaryngology features:
* Over 940 illustrated procedural technique videos and 91 clinical cases
* Access to Thieme’s entire otolaryngology E-Book library - over 41.100 pages of material!
* More than 44.250 images, with legends and links to original sources
* Simultaneous search across the otolaryngology titles in Thieme’s E-Journal platform, as well as across all journals indexed in PubMed, with results given to the abstract level
- PC, Mac
- Supports all major browsers
(Internet Explorer 8 and higher, Safari, Firefox and Chrome)
- Also recommended for mobile devices