Advanced Laser Surgery in Dentistry provides a state-of-the-art reference to using laser technology in dental practice. Encompassing oral surgery, periodontics, and implant dentistry, the book covers the very latest knowledge and advances. Clinical cases are included throughout to demonstrate the clinical relevance, with hundreds of high-quality color photographs supporting the text.
Logically organized into chapters on the fundamentals, wound healing, oral surgery, periodontics, implant dentistry, and safety considerations, the book is a comprehensive but clinically oriented resource. Advanced Laser Surgery in Dentistry is an essential resource for oral surgeons, periodontists, and implant dentists.
* Provides practical step-by-step information for using lasers in oral surgery, periodontics, and implant dentistry
* Features clinical cases to demonstrate the clinical relevance
* Covers the very latest information in laser dentistry
* Focuses on the information most important to using lasers in dental practice
* Illustrates the concepts described with hundreds of high quality color photographs