A handy, practical, and management-oriented neurology sourcebook – delivering everything clinicians need in one easy-to-carry volume
CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment Neurology, Third Edition provides busy clinicians with practical, up-to-date strategies for assessing and managing the most frequently seen neurologic conditions in adults and children. Following the acclaimed CURRENT format, the book’s consistent presentation includes Essentials of Diagnosis, Symptoms and Signs, Diagnostic Studies, Differential Diagnosis, Treatment, and Prognosis.
This clinically oriented resource will be valuable to anyone who sees patients with neurologic complaints, whether in primary care or the neurology clinic. The Third Edition provides a complete update of all chapters, with special emphasis on conditions for which new drugs are available (such as headache, pain, neuropathy, and sleep disorders), as well as the most rapidly advancing conditions in the field such as epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, and stroke.
• Coverage of disorders in both adults and children
• Practical information on common conditions such as headaches, movement disorders, and central nervous system infections
• Thorough coverage of diagnostic tests
• Approximately 200 informative photos and illustrations
• Updated with the latest findings and developments