Avery’s Diseases of the Newborn, edited by Christine A. Gleason and Sherin U. Devaskar, is a practical, clinical reference for diagnosing and managing of all the important diseases affecting newborns. Thoroughly revised by a team of new editors, this edition provides new perspectives and updated coverage of genetics, nutrition, respiratory conditions, MRSA, neonatal pain, cardiovascular fetal interventions, care of the late preterm infant, and more. You can also access the fully searchable text and downloadable images online at www.expertconsult.com, making this authoritative reference ideal as a clinical resource or subspecialty review tool.
- Treat newborns effectively with focused coverage of diagnosis and management, including pertinent developmental physiology and the pathogenesis of neonatal problems.
- Meet every challenge you face in neonatology with Avery’s authoritative, comprehensive clinical resource and subspecialty review tool.
- Navigate quickly and easily with extensive cross-referencing throughout the organ-related sections.
- Access the fully searchable text online at www.expertconsult.com, along with a downloadable image gallery.
- Stay current with coverage of hot topics including MRSA, neonatal pain, cardiovascular fetal interventions, care of the late preterm infant, and the developing intestinal microbiome.
- Tap into the fresh perspectives of new editors who provide extensive updates throughout, particularly on genetic and respiratory disorders.
- Apply the latest nutritional findings with thorough discussions of this valuable information in the more comprehensive nutrition section.
- Master the fundamentals of neonatology through the greater emphasis on developmental biology and pathobiology.
Fully understand neonatology with Avery’s Diseases of the Newborn - THE authoritative, clinical, and practical reference.