Imaging in Rheumatology: A Critical Approach is ideal for radiologists and rheumatologists - as well as orthopedic surgeons and others interested in applying imaging to rheumatologic diseases - and stresses conventional radiography as the most effective imaging assessment technique to help diagnose various diseases and conditions. Greenspan and Gershwin - a radiologist and rheumatologist, respectively - focus on practical, everyday use, so you can apply knowledge you learn in any clinical setting.
- Clearly and comprehensively details clinical, pathological, and imaging assessment of rheumatic diseases and conditions like arthritides and arthropathies.
- Trains radiologists learn how imaging fits into diagnostic processes and non-radiologists how to better understand imaging techniques.
Designed for practical, everyday use in clinical situations with patients.
- Chapters in the core middle section present clinically relevant and practical overviews of a disease or condition, accompanied by illustrated imaging features of that condition.
- Helps you recognize a disease process masquerading as arthritis.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac. Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time - providing a seamless reading experience online or offline.
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks.
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design.
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click.