This fully updated and enhanced third edition offers a highly practical, application-based review of the biological basis of radiation oncology and the clinical efficacy of radiation therapy.
* Revised edition of the classic reference in radiation oncology from Dr. C.C. Wang, whose practical approach to clinical application was legendary
* Includes the latest developments in the field: intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT), image guided radiation therapy, and particle beam therapy
* Includes two brand new chapters Palliative Radiotherapy, and Statistics in Radiation Oncology
* Features a vibrant and extremely comprehensive head and neck section
* Provides immediately applicable treatment algorithms for each tumor