Completely updated and comprehensive reference that distills the basic principles of contemporary spine surgery. Its coverage of both principles and techniques makes it an excellent refresher or daily companion.
The most comprehensive go-to guide
- Reliable, quick reference that distills the most relevant information in spine surgery practice
- Surgical Pearls tap into the insights and experiences of master surgeons
- Common Clinical Questions highlight topics frequently encountered in the operating room and on board exams
- Helpful Appendices put useful information on positioning, selected spinal orthoses, and scales and outcome measures at the busy clinician‘s fingertips
- Chapters on adult degenerative deformity, pediatric scoliosis and radiographic principles of deformity
- Expanded spinal trauma section now includes separate chapters on cervical, thoracolumbar, and sacropelvic injuries