Designed to evaluate candidates' expertise and provide direction for continued learning, the American Board of Neurological Surgery (ABNS) primary examination is a required step to attaining board certification in the U.S. Neurosurgery Board Review follows the exam's multiple-choice format and includes referenced answers to all questions.
Insightful prep for the ABNS primary examination
- More than 1,000 questions with answers that include detailed, insightful explanations
- All seven sections of the exam are covered, providing a comprehensive review: neurosurgery, clinical neurology, neuroanatomy, neurobiology, neuropathology, neuroradiology, and clinical skills/critical care
- High-quality illustrations and superb anatomical dissections
- Consideration of the numerous advances in neurosurgery
- Expanded coverage of endovascular techniques for the treatment of cerebral aneurysms, the latest advanced imaging technologies, and treatment paradigm updates for acute ischemic stroke
- New and improved layout