This new volume in the MTOS - Head and Neck Surgery Series edited by Eugene Myers, MD presents both the common and advanced procedures in skull base surgery and appeals to both the specialist and the generalist. It covers over 45 procedures and describes both open and minimally invasive approaches to the skull base.
- Authors are world renowned experts in the field
- Comprehensive coverage of open and minimally invasive techniques
- Edited by pioneers and leaders in the development of the endoscopic endonasal approach
- Each chapter follows a tightly designed format with a focus on 'how to do it'
- Includes step-by-step instructions for each procedure
- Each technique is extensively supplemented with over 1500 color intraoperative photographs and line drawings