Principles and Practice of Pediatric Neuosurgery has become the standard textbook of pediatric neurosurgery throughout the world.
- Its content is comprehensive, covering virtually every aspect of PNS.
- Its authors are world-respected authorities on the chapters they contribute and have written balanced approaches to the topics.
- Its content is contemporary, developed from the latest publications and experience.
- It includes the spectrum of neurosurgical techniques, from in-utero
myelomeningcele closure and deep brain stimulation to the treatment of PNS conditions in developing countries.
- State-of-the-art treatment protocols and recommendations
- Now in full color, with more than 1,000 images
- An increased emphasis on clinical management strategies in pediatric
- Seven new chapter topics, including cellular therapy for pediatric neurosurgical disease, conjoined twins, lipomeningoceles, and skeletal syndromes
- Pearls and pitfalls in every chapter