Surgical Techniques of the Shoulder, Elbow, and Knee in Sports Medicine presents you with a step-by-step approach on performing both open and arthroscopic surgeries for sports-related injuries. This medical reference book offers all of the expert guidance you need on everything from patient positioning and the latest orthopaedic surgery techniques, through pearls and pitfalls and post-operative care. An international group of contributors equips you with a worldwide perspective on the most recent orthopaedic advances, making Surgical Techniques of the Shoulder, Elbow, and Knee in Sports Medicine your go-to digest of today's common procedures.
- Ensure optimal outcomes from each shoulder, elbow and knee procedure with this orthopaedic surgery text's consistent, step-by-step approach, coupled with numerous tips, pearls, pitfalls, and images gleaned from surgeons specializing in sports injuries.
- Apply the latest open and arthroscopic techniques, including arthroscopic rotator cuff repair and hamstring and allograft ACL reconstruction.
- Access the full text and expanded surgical video collection online at Expert Consult.
- Broaden your knowledge base with contributions from rising international orthopaedic and sports medicine authorities, who offer a global perspective on today's most common techniques including rotator cuff procedures, shoulder and knee instability, and athletic throwing arm issues.
- Confidently interpret state-of-the-art diagnostic studies with help from a brand-new chapter on sports medicine imaging for each treated joint.
- See for yourself how key techniques are performed with an expanded online surgical video collection covering Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair: Double Row Techniques; Arthroscopic Repair of Multidirectional Instability of the Shoulder; Ulnar Collateral Ligament Repair and Reconstruction: DANE Technique; Double Bundle Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction; and Management of Proximal Tibiofibular Instability.