Lippincott’s CONCISE ILLUSTRATED ANATOMY series presents human gross anatomy in an efficient, easy-to-use format by combining core, need-to-know content with detailed atlas-style illustrations. This volume focuses on anatomical structures and functions of the head and neck, and includes clinical considerations concerning these important regions. With artwork adopted from the Lippincott Williams & Wilkins Atlas of Anatomy as well as new illustrations, understanding the functional and clinical relevance of anatomy has never been more at hand!
Features and benefits . . .
- Outline format balances concise text with comprehensive, detailed artwork for quick and efficient comprehension
- Hundreds of full-color, atlas-style illustrations are carefully placed in close relation to relevant text for easy reference
- Logical regional sequence reveals continuity among anatomical structures and components; chapters progress inward from superficial layers of the body to deep structures
- Clinical Considerations highlight much sought-after clinically relevant information
- Detailed tables are distributed at key points throughout chapters
- Special functional summaries of cranial nerves, arteries of the head and neck, and autonomic innervation
Lippincott’s CONCISE ILLUSTRATED ANATOMY series is a perfect resource for students as well as those seeking a specialty reference for clerkship and beyond.