Covers clinical, pathological and radiological diagnoses and treatment of tumors of the central nervous system in children by combining basic science and current clinical knowledge with a multidisciplinary approach.
- This is a MAJOR revision - 19 new chapters!
- Comprehensive but organized to emphasize most salient points on each topic
- Content is organized by tumor location
- Includes lots of useful summary boxes and tables that distill large amounts of information for quick review
- All three editors are leaders in the pediatric neurosurgery/oncology fields
- Chapters written by over 90 experts from 10 countries: Germany, Italy, France, Australia, Israel, U.K., Canada, Korea, USA