Known to radiologists around the world for its superior illustrations and practical features, the "Pocket Atlas of Sectional Anatomy" now reflects the very latest in state-of-the-art imaging technology. In the classroom and the clinic, this compact book acts as a highly specialized navigational tool for radiologists on the road to diagnostic success.
Highlights of Volume 1: Head and Neck:
- CT and MRI images of the highest quality presented alongside brilliant full-color drawings.
- More than 413 illustrations.
- Even more slices per examination and more comprehensive coverage.
- Didactic approach and consistent format and throughout -- one slice per page.
- Concise, easy-to-read labeling on all figures -- a perfect balance of text and image
- Color-coded, schematic diagrams to indicate the level of the each section
-Sectional enlargements for a more detailed classification of the anatomic structure in question.
- The same handy size and format -- it fits in your pocket!
Vol. 1: Head and Neck and its companion books -- Volume 2: Chest and Abdomen and Volume 3: Spine, Extremities, Joints -- comprise a must-have resource for radiologists of all levels.