Here’s the multidisciplinary guidance you need for optimal imaging of malignancies. Radiologists, surgeons, medical oncologists, and radiation oncologists offer state-of-the-art guidelines for diagnosis, staging, and surveillance, equipping all members of the cancer team to make the best possible use of today’s noninvasive diagnostic tools.
- Consult with the best. Dr. Paul M. Silverman and more than 100 other experts from MD Anderson Cancer Center provide you with today's most dependable answers on every aspect of the diagnosis, treatment, and management of the cancer patient.
- Recognize the characteristic presentation of each cancer via current imaging modalities and understand the clinical implications of your findings.
- Effectively use traditional imaging modalities such as Multidetector CT (MDCT), PET/CT, and MR in conjunction with the latest advances in molecular oncology and targeted therapies.
- Find information quickly and easily thanks to a consistent, highly templated format complete with "Key Point" summaries, algorithms, drawings, and full-color staging diagrams.
- Make confident decisions with guidance from comprehensive algorithms for better staging and imaging evaluation.
- Access the fully searchable text online, along with high-quality downloadable images for use in teaching and lecturing and online-only algorithms, at expertconsult.com.