Principles of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography has everything you need to successfully obtain and interpret CT and CTA images. Stuart J. Hutchison-a premier cardiac imaging specialist-explains the dos and don’ts of CCT so you get the best images and avoid artifacts. Get only the coverage-from evidence-based CTA to noncoronary lesions-you need with clinically oriented, practical information presented in a consistent format that makes finding everything quick and easy. High-quality images and access to the full text and more online at www.expertconsult.com make this the one cardiovascular computed tomography resource that has it all.
- Access the fully searchable contents online at www.expertconsult.com, along with an image library and videos of CTA procedures.
- Get only the coverage that you need-from evidence-based CTA to determination of coronary calcium to noncoronary lesions-from focused, clinically oriented, and practical information.
- Obtain the best image quality and avoid artifacts through instructions on how to and how not to perform cardiovascular computed tomography.
- Gain a clear visual understanding through high-quality images-many in color-that reinforce the quality of information in the text.
- Master probe settings and measurements using numerous tables with useful values and settings.
- Find information easily thanks to a consistent format.
Be part of the break-through and move forward with confidence!