As more and more practitioners are relying on ultrasound as an accepted, safe, and cost-effective diagnostic tool in everyday practice, its use in diagnosing abdominal problems is quickly increasing. This up-to-date edition includes coverage of basic anatomy, technique, and ultrasound appearances, in addition to the most common pathological processes. It serves as both a practical, clinically relevant manual and resource for professionals, as well as an invaluable textbook for students entering the field.
- Over 500 illustrations and high-quality scans clearly show abdominal anatomy.
- Practical and clinically relevant coverage addresses the concerns of both practitioners and students.
- Succinct, comprehensive chapters convey important points.
- Updated content and references reflect the most current, expert practice.
- Many full-color illustrations throughout provide true-to-life images of clinical conditions.