Handy – concise – clear
The “always on-hand” pocket guide to the treatment of infectious diseases.
- The most important antibiotics and antimycotics:
Spectrum - dosage - side-effects
- Numerous tables sorted by substances, pathogens, indications
- Administration of antibiotics during pregnancy, renal and hepatic insufficiency, dialysis
- Including statements on the cost of therapy
Numerous tips and troubleshooting guides on topics such as:
- Potential mistakes
- Therapy failures
- Perioperative antibiotic prophylaxis
Adjusted to European standards:
Up-to-date substances, authorizations, resistances and trade names.
The first guide to antibiotic therapy for Europe!