Imaging of the Brain provides the advanced expertise you need to overcome the toughest diagnostic challenges in neuroradiology. Combining the rich visual guidance of an atlas with the comprehensive, in-depth coverage of a definitive reference, this significant new work in the Expert Radiology series covers every aspect of brain imaging, equipping you to make optimal use of the latest diagnostic modalities.
- Compare your clinical findings to more than 2,800 digital-quality images of both radiographic images and cutting edge modalities such as MR, multislice CT, ultrasonography, and nuclear medicine, including PET and PET/CT.
- Visualize relevant anatomy more easily thanks to full-color anatomic views throughout.
- Choose the most effective diagnostic options, with an emphasis on cost-effective imaging.
- Apply the expertise of a diverse group of world authorities from around the globe on imaging of the brain.
- Use this reference alongside Dr. Naidich’s Imaging of the Spine for complementary coverage of all aspects of neuroimaging.
- Access the complete contents of Imaging of the Brain online and download all the images at www.expertconsult.com.