Atlas of Thoracic Surgical Techniques, a title in the Surgical Techniques Atlas Series edited by Drs. Townsend and Evers, presents state-of-the-art updates on the full range of thoracic surgical procedures performed today. Dr. Joseph B. Zwischenberger, along with esteemed international contributors, offers you expert advice on a variety of thoracic techniques, including lung-volume reduction surgery, video-assisted thoracoscopic surgery, and laparoscopic approaches to many procedures to help you expand your repertoire and hone your clinical skills. Color illustrations enhance the detailed instructions, and Expert Consult functionality gives you easy access to the full text online.
- Includes convenient access to the full-text online at expertconsult.com.
- Offers step-by-step guidance on a variety of thoracic surgical techniques, giving you more options for the challenges you face.
- Discusses the hottest topics in thoracic surgery, including lung-volume reduction surgery, video-assisted thoracoscopic surgery, and laparoscopic approaches to many procedures.
- Presents more than 200 full-color illustrations and step-by-step intraoperative photographs for expert visual guidance.
- Discusses pearls and pitfalls to help you avoid complications.
- Uses a consistent, easy-to-follow chapter format that includes clinical anatomy, pre-operative considerations, operative steps, and post-operative care to make reference easy.
Visually master a wide range of operative techniques, with authoritative guidance