Bereits im Bestand
David J. Spalton, Roger A. Hitchings, Paul Hunter
Atlas of Clinical Ophthalmology
'A definite visual feast, this book is a prize for any bookshelf.' (American Journal of Ophthalmology, review of the last edition) The 3rd Edition of this critically acclaimed source offers unparalleled visual guidance on state-of-the-art ocular diagnostic imaging, pathology, and surgery. More than 3,400 outstanding photographs and line drawings (over 1,800 in full color) richly capture a full range of common and uncommon eye disorders and the methods used to treat them.
- Features contributions from 20 world-renowned authorities.
- Discusses examination, investigation, and diagnosis for each ophthalmic syndrome, as well as relevant embryology, histology, pathology, and ocular manifestations of systemic disease.
- Offers an organization both by chapter and by ophthalmic subspecialty, making information easy to find.
- Depicts the very newest imaging and pathology studies and their findings.
- Covers the latest refractive surgery and LASIK techniques.
- Delivers over 1,000 completely new illustrations-3,400 in all-over 1,800 in full color.
Sofort zum Download (Download: EPUB)
3. Auflage, 2013
Elsevier Health Care - Major Reference Works