Developed in conjunction with the Australian College of Critical Care Nurses (ACCCN), the text has been written and edited by the most senior and experienced critical care nursing clinicians and academics across the region. ACCCN's Critical Care Nursing is a resource that will foster the development of skilled and confident critical care nurses. This comprehensive text provides detailed coverage of a number of specialty areas within critical care nursing including intensive care, emergency nursing, cardiac nursing, neuroscience nursing and acute care. It will encourage students to be reflective practitioners, ethical decision-makers and providers of evidence-based care.
- Written by expert clinicians, academics, and educators
- Pedagogically rich chapters with learning objectives, key terms, case studies, practice tips, article abstracts, learning activities, research vignettes
- Heavily illustrated and referenced
- Reflects current clinical practice, policies, procedures and guidelines
- The text has a patient-centred approach and will provide students with a sound knowledge base and critical thinking skills
- Image bank of all illustrations from the text will be available to lecturers for teaching