Bereits im Bestand
Joseph Hunstad, Remus Repta
Atlas of Abdominoplasty E-Book
Successfully perform one of today's most frequently requested plastic surgery procedures. Written by a leading authority on the subject, this heavily illustrated operative guide examines all of the aspects and variations of abdominoplasty. Nearly 500 full-color illustrations and photographs show you in clear, clinical detail the pre-, intra-, and postoperative steps for each procedure. Comprehensive coverage of a full range of topics related to this surgery-from patient selection and incision placement...to ancillary procedures, contraindications, and complications-make you aware of key considerations and enable you to safely perform more of the latest procedures.
- Covers a full range of topics associated with abdominoplasty-from patient selection and incision placement...to ancillary procedures, contraindications, and complications-highlighting key considerations and enabling you to safely perform more procedures.
- Examines the practice of liposuction in abdominoplasty procedures to show you how to combine both for the best results from each surgery.
- Offers coverage of endoscopic surgery techniques to equip you with the latest procedures.
- Uses nearly 500 full-color illustrations and photographs that depict in clear, clinical detail the pre-, intra-, and postoperative steps for each procedure for superb visual guidance.
- Addresses specific patient populations such as the massive weight loss patient and the obese, emphasizing the special operative considerations affecting these groups.
- Follows a consistent format throughout that makes reference quick and easy.
Sofort zum Download (Download: PDF, EPUB)
1. Auflage, 2008
Elsevier Health Care - Major Reference Works