|Auflage||4. Auflage, 2015|
|Verlag||Elsevier Health Care - Major Reference Works|
• Most of the chapters have been completely re-written.
• A new chapter 'Impact of Advances in Genetics on Prenatal Diagnosis' has been added, which does justice to the enormous advances in the field of Prenatal Genetics in the recent years.
• Our understanding of multiple pregnancies has increased considerably. A separate chapter on multiple pregnancy has been added given that multiple pregnancies are at high risk of developing problems and therefore require greater attention.
• An entire section of intrapartum problems has been added, making this a comprehensive Obstetric text.
• The editors have managed to persuade leaders in the field to write for this edition. The chapters are authored by researchers working on the coalface. Their first-hand experience, knowledge, wisdom and hard work are evident in this edition.