Passing the HESI Admission Assessment Exam is the first step on the journey to becoming a successful healthcare professional. Be prepared to pass the exam with the most up-to-date HESI Admission Assessment Exam Review, 5th Edition math, reading comprehension, vocabulary, grammar, biology, chemistry, anatomy and physiology, and physics. The guide includes hundreds of sample questions as well as step-by-step explanations, illustrations, and comprehensive practice exams to help you review various subject areas and improve test-taking skills. Plus, the pre-test and post-test help identify your specific weak areas so study time can be focused where it's needed most.
- HESI Hints boxes offer valuable test-taking tips, as well as rationales, suggestions, examples, and reminders for specific topics.
- Step-by-step explanations and sample problems in the math section show you how to work through each and know how to answer.
- Sample questions in all sections prepare you for the questions you will find on the A2 Exam.
- A 25-question pre-test at the beginning of the text helps assess your areas of strength and weakness before using the text.
- A 50-question comprehensive post-test at the back of the text includes rationales for correct and incorrect answers.
- Easy-to-read format with consistent section features (introduction, key terms, chapter outline, and a bulleted summary) help you organize your review time and understand the information.
NEW Comprehensive practice exams with over 200 questions on the Evolve companion site help you become familiar with the types of test questions.