|Auflage||1. Auflage, 2019|
The practice of aromatherapy, and the use of essential oil diffusers as a form of alternative therapy has continued to gain traction in the 21st century.
This is a complete guide for beginners to understand what essential oils and the practice of aromatherapy are all about. It covers the various essential oil uses, the history of essential oils and aromatherapy, safety tips on how to properly handle essential oils, who can use them, and the most effective method of using them depending on the need of the user at that particular point in time.
This book 'Aromatherapy for the Entire Household' contains over 250 essential oil blends and recipes:
• For making simple organic shampoo for pets; flea and tick chaser blends, and recipes that calm anxious and excited pets;
• For making refreshing and rejuvenating bath bombs and bath salts, air freshener diffuser blends and recipes;
• For making mosquito and flea repellent diffuser blends and recipes, natural and organic soaps, detergents and disinfectants free of harmful chemicals;
• For making lotions that keep the skin healthy and vibrant, smooth and glowing, with anti-aging and anti-wrinkle properties, and also treat acne and acne scars;
•For making natural shampoos and conditioners for improving the luster of your hair, promote faster and richer hair growth, for both dry and oily hair, and for treating dandruff;
• For making alluring and mesmerizing natural perfume oils, sprays and solid perfumes that will boost your confidence.