Bereits im Bestand
Carol J. Buck
2015 ICD-9-CM for Physicians, Volumes 1 and 2 Professional Edition - E-Book
Code more efficiently and effectively with Carol J. Buck's 2015 ICD-9-CM for Physicians: Volumes 1 & 2, Professional Edition. Designed by coders for coders, this full-color reference combines Netter's Anatomy illustrations and the Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting. Its format makes it easy to access the ICD-9-CM information you need to stay up-to-date and ensure the most accurate billing and optimal reimbursement in physician-based and outpatient coding settings. In addition, you can take this resource into your certification exams for enhanced testing support!
- Exclusive focus on ICD-9-CM: Volumes 1 & 2 provides clear, concise coverage of physician-based and hospital outpatient coding essentials.
- Netter's Anatomy art is included in the front of the book and cross referenced within the Tabular List to help you understand complex anatomic information and how it may affect choosing codes.
- Full-color design includes consistent color-coded symbols and text, providing easier access to codes and coding information.
- More than 130 full-color illustrations provide visual orientation and enhance understand of specific coding situations.
- Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting (OGCRs) are listed in full and also integrated within the code set, providing fast, easy access to the official coding rules.
- Symbols and highlights identify codes that may require special consideration before coding, including:
- Not First-Listed Diagnosis
- Use Additional Digit(s)
- Includes and Excludes
- Use Additional Code First
- Color-coded Table of Drugs simplifies code selection.
- Use Additional Digit(s) symbol identifies codes in the index that require an additional digit and serves as a reminder to check the Tabular List.
- Additional elements within specific codes provide you with useful hints, tips, and definitions to aid in understanding difficult terminology, diseases and conditions, or coding in a specific category.
- Codingupdates.com companion website includes the latest changes to the ICD coding system.
- Items are included throughout Diseases: Tabular List, Volume 1 to provide information on common diseases and conditions to ensure that you code accurately.
- Age and Sex edits from the Definition of Medicare Code Edits denote codes that are used only with patients of a specific age or sex, helping to ensure accurate reporting.
- Omit Codes and Code First draw attention to government material needing special attention.