Bereits im Bestand
Carol J. Buck
2015 HCPCS Level II Standard Edition
For quick, accurate, and efficient coding, choose 2015 HCPCS Level II, Standard Edition! In an easy-to-use format, this practical reference presents the latest Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System codes to help you comply with coding regulations, confidently locate specific codes, manage supply reimbursement, report patient data, and more.
- At-a-glance code listings and distinctive symbols identify all new, revised, reinstated, and deleted codes for 2015.
- Drug code annotations identify brand-name drugs as well as drugs that appear on the National Drug Class (NDC) directory and other Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved drugs.
- Special coverage information provides alerts when codes have specific coverage instructions, are not valid or covered by Medicare, or may be paid at the carrier's discretion.
- Color-coded Table of Drugs makes it easier to find specific drug information.
- Jurisdiction symbols show the appropriate contractor to be billed for suppliers submitting claims to Medicare contractors, Part B carriers, and Medicare administrative contractors submitting for DMEPOS services provided.
- Codingupdates.com companion website includes updates, and provides the opportunity to sign up for automatic e-mail notifications.
- UPDATED 2015 official code set ensures compliance with current Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS) standards, optimizes reimbursement, and assists with quick, accurate, and efficient coding.
- NEW design makes locating codes and coding information faster and easier.
- Enhanced, expanded Index makes locating codes easier than ever.