Arranged by anatomic region, Atlas of Interventional Pain Management provides pain medicine specialists in practice and in training with the most up-to-date and practical guide to over 160 interventional pain management techniques. High-quality photographs, procedural videos, and 19 brand-new chapters combine to offer the detailed guidance you need to implement safe, effective treatments and achieve the best possible outcomes in Pain Medicine.
- Maximize your success rate and reduce complications with CPT codes for each procedure, as well as indications, relevant anatomy, technique, side effects and complications, and clinical pearls.
- Integrate interventional techniques into your practice with lavish, detailed illustrations that highlight the key steps in each procedure.
- View line drawings paired with CT, MR and/or radiographic images to illustrate relevant points in the text.
- Stay current on the latest injection techniques with 19 brand-new chapters including: Brachial Plexus Block - Infraclavicular Approach; Transverse Abdominis Plane Block; Anterior Cutaneous Nerve Block; Lumbar Grey Ramus Communicans Block; Lumbar Grey Ramus Communicans Block - Radiofrequency Lesioning; and more.
- Expand the breadth of procedures you perform by focusing on the 'how' rather than the 'why' of various pain-relieving techniques.
- Increase needle-placement precision and find the exact location to deliver the nerve block with significantly expanded fluoroscopy- and ultrasound-guided content.
- Visualize proper needle placement with help from an increased number of high-quality photographs.
- Understand how techniques are performed by watching procedural videos that cover Cervical Translaminar Epidural Block; Cervical Paravertebral Medical Branch Block; Percutaneous Facet Fusion; Lumbar Transforaminal Epidural Clock; and more.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader, conduct rapid searches, and adjust font sizes for optimal readability.