Bereits im Bestand
Carol J. Buck
2016 ICD-10-PCS Professional Edition
Select and build procedure codes accurately with Carol J. Buck's 2016 ICD-10-PCS: Professional Edition. Designed by coders for coders, this full-color manual includes all the ICD-10-PCS codes needed for today's inpatient procedure coding. As coders need more extensive knowledge to work with ICD-10-PCS - and to choose from the thousands of possible codes - this edition provides an essential background in A&P, pathology, and medical terminology, along with colorful Netter's Anatomy illustrations and tables organized to help you choose and build procedure codes. Together with the durable spiral binding, these features make professional coding faster and easier. Also included is a companion website with the latest coding news and updates!
- UNIQUE! Full-color Netter's Anatomy art is provided in the front of the book to help you understand complex anatomic information and how it may affect choosing codes.
- Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting (OGCRs) are listed in full for fast, easy access to coding rules.
- Convenient Guide to the Updates lists all new, revised, and deleted codes, providing at-a-glance lookup of the annual changes.
- American Hospital Association's Coding Clinic® citations include official ICD-10-PCS coding advice relating to specific codes and their usage.
- Hospital Acquired Condition (HAC) symbol notes procedures related to HACs as outlined in the MS-DRG v32.
- Symbols for Noncovered and Limited Coverage procedures indicate related material outlined in the Definitions of Medicare Code Edits, v32.
- Sex edits from the Definition of Medicare Code Edits denote codes that are used only with patients of a specific sex.
- Codingupdates.com companion website includes the latest changes to the ICD coding system.
- NEW! 2016 ICD-10-PCS: Professional Edition replaces Carol Buck's ICD-9-CM, Volume 3; this manual includes 16 sections filled with tables to help you determine selection of inpatient procedure codes.
- UPDATED 2016 Official Code set reflects the latest ICD-10-PCS codes needed for procedure coding.