Practical and clinically focused, Abeloff's Clinical Oncology Review is designed to help you master the latest scientific discoveries and their implications for cancer diagnosis and management in the most accessible manner possible: on your favorite eReader! This new eBook, ideal for fast access and portability, equips you with the core knowledge you need to pass the oncology boards. It's your complete board review package!
- Efficiently review the latest developments in cancer pharmacology, oncology and healthcare policy, survivorship in cancer, and many other timely topics, all in the convenience of an eBook - perfect for study on the go!
- Quickly and effortlessly access the core, distilled, scientific and clinical oncology know-how you need with key points from Abeloff's famed 'Blue Boxes' at the beginning of each chapter.
- Test your mastery with 500 interactive multiple-choice oncology review questions and answers.
- Reinforce your knowledge with this ideal review companion to Abeloff's Clinical Oncology, 5th Edition (ISBN: 978-1-4557-2865-7).
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader, conduct rapid searches, and adjust font sizes for optimal readability. Compatible with Kindle®, nook®, and other popular devices.